You can type here any text you want

the first wash in over a year

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

badv6

I just washed this 1989 TTA, for the first time in over a year.

pics:.

tta011.jpg

tta010.jpg

tta009.jpg

tta008.jpg

tta007.jpg

tta006.jpg

tta005.jpg

tta004.jpg

tta003.jpg

tta001.jpg

I did not wash the engine. And I need to put the drivers side finder ornament back on its in the glove box. What do yall think?

Please clip that zip tie on the brake booster hose before I put a hole in my PC screen with my cutters!! Otherwise looks great!!!

Please clip that zip tie on the brake booster hose before I put a hole in my PC screen with my cutters!! Otherwise looks great!!!

Hey you missed the other two black ones :p

Car looks great.. enjoy it :D

Looks good. Did you have your seats recovered? The reason I ask is because the stiching is white, not tan. Weather they are original or recovered they look amazing and very soft.

very nice and clean. ive seen a few in my short life here on earth. i have a question for the people who responded and who are going to look at this thread.does it look better with or with out the decal,should a poll be started or no?

oops should of continued stupid me.personally i do not like the speedway sticker saw one once and the rest like this.

Interior is in great shape. Missing the drivers side rear center cap. Makes me miss my old '91 GTA!

I like the car car with out the stickers. I think I have a center cap on its way. I need to put to emblem back on so that it will look a little different from a GTA. This car drives like a dream.

hey badv6,is the suspension stock or modded? i have every part or parts from spohn,bmr and umi on my 96 z.and i driven stock or somewhat stock fourtth and third gen.solar system difference not world,with certain or all mods

Back