You can type here any text you want

The last laugh

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbofrank

Last night on my way to the local cruise on a good stretch of open road sitting at a light i peep in my side mirror a Mustang Saleen convertible 00-03 cruised up to the light. I looked over the driver and his girlfriend are laughing at me hehe i wasn't. Ok i will play him because there are 2 more lights ahead. Light turn green he takes off tires squealn and i just cruise off . Next light i pull up look over again they laugh at me again but iam not . Light turn green i take off i hear tires squealing and engine noise behind me look in the rearview mirror iam steady pulling Stang getting smaller. I had him by at least 7 cars showed him the brake lights.
He stayed behind about 1mi and did the fly-bye. At the cruise he didn't say anything to me. :cool:

show them mustang boys who is boss.

on the other hand when i go to the local races here, most of the mustang boys who want to race me have fully caged cars, with blowers, slicks, stroked motors, heads,cams , you named it and they still want me to give them space. LOL they are a funny bunch. :D

Why in the hell was he laughing? Even if one is ignorant of the lc-2, what is there to laugh at when seeing a clean regal. I guess some people look down on a car which is not styled like a round turd.

FRANK!! You're letting me down!!!

Frank.. great job on that kill there. But come on... no laughing back... no sinister smirk... no asking the guy for the girls number??

Just you wait until I get back to the states.. you're gonna hear it from me. :)

Just kidding.. good kill. Fast with class.

Originally posted by rick cain
Why in the hell was he laughing? Even if one is ignorant of the lc-2, what is there to laugh at when seeing a clean regal. I guess some people look down on a car which is not styled like a round turd.

What else do you expect from a guy that spends 40,000 on a mustang???:confused:

Back