The OFFICIAL "BS" thread.

Chevota

Everyone is tired of the B.S. hijacking posts, so go ahead kevold. It's all yours. Wells, please make a sticky and edit at will. This has been a long time coming. Let the BS begin....

Chevota said:
Some people wanna be fast, don't mind they're own business, and think they know everything. Welcome to kevold's thread. Here's the beginning of someone who thinks he knows about racing :rolleyes: http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130478&highlight=wiked87gn

1: never said i want to go faster than high 11's, sorry i cant be as fast as you in your TIN CAN.

2:I do mind my own business but for some reason you seem not too, sadly you have to bring back and old thread from 2001 that says it all. :confused:

3:I think i know more than you, at least i can install a scanmaster and clock an alternator the right way. ;)

4:everyone knows that track was a POS at least 80% of peeps who raced on it never went back.

enough said.

11's capable. ;)

Since you mind your own business so well here's a suggestion. Next time you decide you're going to come over to where I'm pitted, DON'T. You just might save yourself some money on your deductible. Understand? Good.

DAMN guys.. this is just like FREAKIN high school, amazing.. can't we all get alone with each other.. I TO am getting tired of reading the same SHi* over and over again..

This board was design for useful info on Turbo V6's (buick or non-buick) and not bashing.. it's fun sometimes to talk BS (i know i have in the past) but DAMN...

just my 2 cent :D

Love ya all,
Nordy

I find it interesting that a couple big mouths on here weren't so tough at the track a couple weeks ago. If your gonna talk ****, be willing to back it up in person or shut up...

smokin'6 said:
I find it interesting that a couple big mouths on here weren't so tough at the track a couple weeks ago. If your gonna talk ****, be willing to back it up in person or shut up...

Amen.

wiked

Chevota said:
Since you mind your own business so well here's a suggestion. Next time you decide you're going to come over to where I'm pitted, DON'T. You just might save yourself some money on your deductible. Understand? Good.

:rolleyes: sure though guy wish you had said something or done something other than (IM RACING) last thursday. Once again, Barking like a little chihuagua behind the keyboard. :rolleyes: btw you are going on ignore i tried to make friends but my guess is you cant reason with the YOUNG AND STUPID. wow that sounds like a soap opera name, and the main star and character is non other than CHEVOTA.

Im outies..

wiked
11's capable.

there should be no turbo buick guys arguing in here. were all on the same team. its all us (not a lot) against all the ford and chevy guys. argue with the enemy, not your teammates.

hey

Turbo6Smackdown said:
there should be no turbo buick guys arguing in here. were all on the same team. its all us (not a lot) against all the ford and chevy guys. argue with the enemy, not your teammates.
I have a chevy, you wanna fight???? :eek:

Like a soap opera!

Like a soap opera!
Never ending, on and on,
Cheating on wifes with Lous sheep!
If ya cant run your car,
you can always run your mouth!

Thats what this thread might be about.

Andrew

Turbo6Smackdown said:

Problem is, the big smack talker doesn't own a Buick or a Buick motor
:rolleyes:

Turbosmackers sig is "Slightly modified, MINT '87 GN " so, hes in the black, but lives in Detoit, motor city, I guess they bash it out on the pavement not the BB. So hes got to post on the South West board for some action.
Maybe his motors broke too!

Drewster said:
Turbosmackers sig is "Slightly modified, MINT '87 GN " so, hes in the black, but lives in Detoit, motor city, I guess they bash it out on the pavement not the BB. So hes got to post on the South West board for some action.
Maybe his motors broke too!

Na, I wasn't talking about him... Didn't even realize 'smack' was in his Nic, I mean smack as in **** talker

well all i know is, i was raised to never argue with other teammates. its the way we did it in the army for 14 years, and its the way i think we should all be here. we all know that were the underdog for 3 reasons. 1. we can never find good parts for our cars cuz noone makes em. 2. we have 2 less cylinders than everyone else in the muscle car world, and 3, theres not too many of us. no 'strength in numbers' sort of thing.
the ford and chevy guys have ENDLESS resources to modify their cars any way they see fit. a good turbo buick guy is few and far between. we gotta stick together. theres not many of us left, and in 10 years, theres REALLY not going to be a whole lot of our cars left. weve been beating fords and chevys for 20 years now. because weve pooled our knowledge and expertise together and shared it. Lets keep doing that. The only reason a ford or chevy guy comes on here and rants, is because he done spent 18 grand on a new high tech, aerodynamic car, and he still cant beat a 20 year old, 6 cylinder, 5 passenger buick. thats ok. i would come on here and bitch too.