The RTH3 event in Pigeon Forge

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Well we had our anual Run Through the Hill's event. thursday was the ride through the mountians, Friday was the Autocross and Sunday was the 1/8th mile dragstrip. This was with alot of pro-touring cars and the goal was to run ONE TIRE! for all three events and see how well the car does. Well I represented the TR Buicks very well this past weekend.

Autocross best time - 31.08sec.
1/8th mi drag - 8.32 @ 96.1 / 2.252 60'

21lbs boost
21* timming

All done on 255/45/Z-17 Falcon street tires (NO DR's or slicks!)
Here are some pic's, enjoy!

Scot w.

Non buick cars

Here is some of my competition...
1st camaro's best = 30.253sec
2&3rd black camaro's best = 35.162sec
gold camaro's best = 29.966sec

MY BEST = 31.081 :)

some nice looking rides. glad to see your car is still running strong. Corvette must have been spooling up ;)

some nice looking rides. glad to see your car is still running strong. Corvette must have been spooling up ;)
He was spraying too! I tree'd him pretty bad that run, My reaction time was a .004 but he is a beginner too so! we had a blast.....

Scott great to see you and I am serious about moving down there need to find a job and place to store GN.

Scott great to see you and I am serious about moving down there need to find a job and place to store GN.
Iv'e got the safe storage for the GN and i'll what I can to help with anything. Post some pic's here if you have any.

Scot w.