You can type here any text you want

The "Stack Attack" came to the Tomato Nationals and conquered!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
"Stack Attack" :D Everytime I hear that add on the radio now, I will think of a red monte ripping down the track. :D

How is he keeping the front endo down on that thing? Runs like it's got wheelie bars.

He said the Pirez crew didn't have much to say about ham-n-eggs:biggrin: He's picked up 10g's in 2 races so yea, he likes racing there. US Nats is next..

Perez and all the nitrous cars are spoiled with all the 1/8 stock suspension races that happen monthly down there. There is not a single true dialed in turbo car like Stack or Wolf to put them in line(behind the turbo cars). Stack has a good chance of taking US Nat's too, if he is on his game.

How is he keeping the front endo down on that thing? Runs like it's got wheelie bars.

No front end travel and the power is ramped in. It has a lot more left but there's no way to keep the front end down...it just stands up 200 feet out. He could add some weight and try to put the power in sooner but you risk spinning the tires. Since it can run consistent 4.85-4.92 every pass he doesn't chance it.

Perez and all the nitrous cars are spoiled with all the 1/8 stock suspension races that happen monthly down there. There is not a single true dialed in turbo car like Stack or Wolf to put them in line(behind the turbo cars). Stack has a good chance of taking US Nat's too, if he is on his game.

Stack's the luckiest SOB I know. That cloud of dust in the finals....it was the turbo that let go right before he shut it down. Anyone else and it would have blown up in the 1st round rather than waiting until the last 60 feet of the finals:D New turbo is on and he's ready for the US Nats. He's been in the finals so many times you won't shake him. Unless something tears up, it's money in the bank when he shows up.

"Stack Attack" :D Everytime I hear that add on the radio now, I will think of a red monte ripping down the track. :D

LOL maybe Shane can work something out with Wendy's for some sponsorship.:wink::D

He said the Pirez crew didn't have much to say about ham-n-eggs:biggrin: He's picked up 10g's in 2 races so yea, he likes racing there. US Nats is next..

I guess so because he pretty much made everybody else look like Ham-N-Eggers including the Pirez boys and he didn't need no torque arms, ladder bars, or alcohol to do it so there is no excuses.:cool: I really love the fact that a G-body is finally dominating against these guys because for the longest time the Radial/stock suspension stuff was ruled by the Mustangs and then the 3rd/4th gen F-bodies with the legal torque arm suspension.

He definitely has a great chance of taking the US Nats especially if he has a similar performance running 4.80's throughout the whole race. Kinda like when Lynch shows up for the Outlaw 10.5 races, unless he breaks something it's usually a done deal!:D

awesome g body

I look forward to seeing this car at bmp this weekend. Real power on hand turbo sbc :eek:

I guess this means Jr and Sr were "pissin up a rope" this time, huh? :biggrin:

The best line of all: "i got primer on my s***.we dont give a f*** about paint,f*** that s***..so what to you do for a living? PAINT"........lol

Right now Shane is the man, at least until Dusty is back out!
War Eagle!!!

Back