You can type here any text you want

THE WEBSITE www.gnpartsonline.com

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OK everyone at once now... "we want headers! we want headers! we want headers!" :tongue:

:biggrin: There coming. . . there coming .... there coming.... - okay that sounded perverted.. LOL

it up... just ironing out some bugs... Still more parts going up.. just waiting for arrival from freight

Nice, a SS 3.5" DP with the test pipe for $300.

Whats with the 4" DP, it looked like there wasn't an elbow with a puck??
Is that supposed to be a DIY DP??

If you put an option for headers and 3.5" DP for $600 shipped guys would be on that all day long.

Nice, a SS 3.5" DP with the test pipe for $300.

Whats with the 4" DP, it looked like there wasn't an elbow with a puck??
Is that supposed to be a DIY DP??

If you put an option for headers and 3.5" DP for $600 shipped guys would be on that all day long.

the 4' d/p is a diy pipe..

i'm working on a package deal

How much is E85 by you? What preparation do you have to do to your car to run it safely?

BIG fuel system, stainless lines, stainless tank if possible (I won't be running one though), good pump that can support alky/meth, and the ability to tune with an aftermarket engine management system such as the TPRO, FAST, or BS3. I wouldn't recommend getting crazy with E85 on a stock computer.

oh E85 is like 30 cents cheaper per gallon than 87 octane...like 2.65 or something...talk about a great alternative for race fuel!

How about a v band 3.5 Dp?

The 4 inch clear the ac box etc ? Maybe ill try that with the v band hmmm..

3.5 cat back in the works ???

No 3" downpipe?? Do the headers cause lag with a stock turbo, or are they stock size?

are you going to be adding those intercooler kits you have to the site as well ??

Back