You can type here any text you want

The Winter Blues

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChrisCairns

This winter is just starting and I'm depressed.

Everyone who has, did have, or will have in the future, a Stage engine, meets at Kendall's house for a party. He has lots of room at his house in Florida and plenty of money so he will be able to let us all stay for a few of months. At least until winter is over.

Come to think of it we can all help him finish his car and then we can all take turns driving it....just to see if it'll hold up.

Perhaps we shouldn't tell Kendall....we could just show up at his house and surprise him. He'll love that.

Come on down!! :D

Jenn says, "He lives in Spokane and he doesn't like it there? What's wrong with him?!"

You know, of course, that I graduated from Washington State. We came up through there this past summer on vacation and visited Pullman...I miss the little podunk town.

However, if you're determined to come down to Florida and miss the good skiing season, we'll put you up. My daughters are telling me they need somebody to clean their room and carry their backpacks to school..I figure that with all that newfound fitness that comes with not drinking beer, you'd be more than up to the job. :)

I spent a year in Wenatchee, WA....Drove an 18-wheeler hauling 50,000 lbs of apples per load. Definitely beautiful country on that side of the Cascades. The Columbia River was about 200 yards out my front door...Not much traffic to worry about either. I miss it sometimes too Kendall. Especially when Xmas traffic rolls around in Bham.. : (

Originally posted by KendallF

You know, of course, that I graduated from Washington State.

ooooohhh sh!t,i knew there was a reason i didn't like you,and it wasn't just the navy thing;)

cairns-you know,we've been in the same place a couple times now and i still haven't met you:)...bg and turbo thunder...you avoiding me?:Di'm the short haired kid with the slug-ass 84 gn that hangs out with gene...

later,sean:D

Originally posted by KendallF
Come on down!! :D

Jenn says, "He lives in Spokane and he doesn't like it there? What's wrong with him?!"

De weder, tell Jenn, de weder.

We used to ski and live at the base of a ski mountain. It was always a nice short drive up the hill until we got behind the one and only 36 horsepower Volkswagon bus left in existence. (All the oldun's remember what it was like following these things up hills.):D

And it's good to hear you'll put everyone up. Shouldn't be more than 100 people.

Sean.....dunno why we haven't met. Perhaps next year. Or since we're all going to Florida we can meet there. Bring some friends....Kendall won't mind.:D

Kendall,

After 8 inches of snow today I can use Florida. I'll bring the beer.

I hate winter, snow, cold......well think you get the point.....lol.

Well gotta go shovel some more.

Did I mention I hate snow........lol.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
Kendall,

After 8 inches of snow today I can use Florida. I'll bring the beer.

I hate winter, snow, cold......well think you get the point.....lol.

Well gotta go shovel some more.

Did I mention I hate snow........lol.

Hey Rich,
Call Herbie he has been shoveling the lots all day, i am sure he will help you. :D :D

Originally posted by njturbo
Hey Rich,
Call Herbie he has been shoveling the lots all day, i am sure he will help you. :D :D

>>> Only if he's done with his paper route.

All right Chris enough about the snow the sun is Still shining here is southern CA and we are still racing every Friday night.

OK so maybe the car does not run worth a crap but we still run it.

REG

:D

Damn, ya just HAD to rub it in.

"That's it, says the Turbo Nazi, "No turbo, one year."

Back