You can type here any text you want

There will be a GNX at pinks all out!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smoke20

Well I am signed up for pinks all out at gateway. Just hope kenny duttweiler gets my new small block done in time. Has anyone ealse got singed up?

Well I am signed up for pinks all out at gateway. Just hope kenny duttweiler gets my new small block done in time. Has anyone ealse got singed up?

I tired to sign up for the upcoming all out in Norwalk. Unfortunately they filled all the spots up in 10 minutes:mad:

sam if you want to meet up down there i am taking all tools that will be needed. a bunch of guys all ready to have a good time.

jim

Thats sounds good. I might need the help if I hurt my wifes car. She normally races it, but is handing her keys over to me that weekend. I am so excited. Any time a bunch of Buick possy get togethor it is always a great time.

We are going to meeting up with some friends from St. Louis ther also.

I'm sure they will have a 13.00 class for you:p

13.00 You think I will be able to handle going that fast? OK 13's I'll try, but after I pass the 1/8th I am letting off. 13's in the 1/4 wow that would be scary:eek: .

Hey Kevin, how is your car coming? Don't beat up on my wife to bad in TSM this year OK.

13.00 You think I will be able to handle going that fast? OK 13's I'll try, but after I pass the 1/8th I am letting off. 13's in the 1/4 wow that would be scary:eek: .

Hey Kevin, how is your car coming? Don't beat up on my wife to bad in TSM this year OK.

Tell her to take it easy on me!!
The car is coming along, very slowly. I have a lot going on in my life right now (new job, trying to fix our house up to sell, wife working 3rd shift, etc...), the car is kind of on the back burner. I'll be in the last minute scramble as usual getting it done for BG:biggrin:

Last minute scramble that is how I feel right now. I'll probably be in the trailer finishing the car while she is driving the tow rig down to BG.

Good luck with the new job, and all the other stuff you got going on.

very slow . I sold my gnx. and I broke my left thumb installing a u joint. I will get some kind of gn done or my outher gnx

Friend of mine won all-out in San Antonio last month. He was an alternate that was called in after one of the 16 broke, and was unable to compete. His fast run in qualifying was 9.80's

Back