You can type here any text you want

These look like 36# Ford SVO right guys?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
do a search on this site for the bluetop injectors part numbers

they do look like the 36# furd super coupe injectors, they will have "ford" written on them and have the oval around ford...

Do you know why FORD circles "FORD" on their grills?

because FORD circles their mistakes:p

BW

Supercoupe or turbocoupe?

I read that the Turbocoupe injectors "brown tops" are low impedance injectors, and won't work. If this guy ran them on a Lt1, they have to be high impedance injectors.

Now supercoupe is an interesting point. But I also read that Supercoup injectors are only #30lbs, and are "red top".

The marking on the injector is "9F593" which seems to be on a half a million ford injectors of various sizes and applications.

Thanks for the response!

Anyone else have any ideas?

-- Joe

Originally posted by anesthes
Supercoupe or turbocoupe?

I read that the Turbocoupe injectors "brown tops" are low impedance injectors, and won't work. If this guy ran them on a Lt1, they have to be high impedance injectors.

Now supercoupe is an interesting point. But I also read that Supercoup injectors are only #30lbs, and are "red top".

The marking on the injector is "9F593" which seems to be on a half a million ford injectors of various sizes and applications.

Thanks for the response!

Anyone else have any ideas?

-- Joe

Turbo Coupes did have the the brown tops. When they went to the super they used the red tops for a couple of years then went to the blue top #36 injectors. You need to get the bosch part number from them to be absoulutly(sp) sure. Should be 0-280-150-967 and should be on the plastic close to the top of the injector. HTH:)

Back