You can type here any text you want

Thick Intake gaskets for S2 heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodave231

I have been using a thicker intake gasket on my S2 headed engine. Just used my last pair. Does anyone have any they want to sell or know where I can get some more? I don't have a measurement on the gasket thickness, but they appear to be about twice as thick as the Fel Pro S2 intake gaskets.

Thanks
Dave

Dave -I have a new set of felpros 1201s in the wrapper-$25. Plus shipping.

Matt,

Thanks for the reply. I have a supply of the Fel Pro gaskets. The are too thin for the intake I'm using. The intake must have been cut quite a bit. My alternative is to weld up the intake surfaces and machine them down to make the intake fatter. Not really what I want to do, I'm hoping Mike B has some just laying around he wants to sell.:biggrin:

SCE and Cometic both make some. Cometic can probably make them in any thickness you want. I'm the opposite, i need tnem very thin. I might o-ring mine.

I have used cometics intake gaskets for 3 years. The best ones so far, thumbs up!

Doesn't TA performance sell different thickness intake gaskets? I know they do for production heads.

Back