You can type here any text you want

Thickness of billet specialties street lites

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

49-blues

I am curious to what the thickness of the center of the mounting area of the wheel- I have 5/8" studs in the rear and the threads don't go all the way to the mounting surface so alittle concerned about what lugs I ll be able to use once I buy the rims?

I measured mine (while still on the car), and they're approximately 3/4" to 7/8" thick from the flange that sits against the brake disc (or drum) to the recess into which the lug nut/washer seats...Hope this helps!

Claude.:cool:

I have 5/8" studs in the rear and the threads don't go all the way to the mounting surface so alittle concerned about what lugs I ll be able to use once I buy the rims?

If you have 5/8" studs, they'll probably have to be close to 2" long. Also, there's no room in the wheel's mounting holes for a "shank-type" lug nut when using 5/8" studs as the studs take up the "whole hole" ! :biggrin: All the cars I've seen that were using 5/8" studs had some kind of thick washer and a large nut to secure the wheel.

Claude.

Back