You can type here any text you want

Things Are Looking Up !!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No engine shots :confused:

Buy a car without opening the hood :rolleyes:

Good luck to the new happy owner.

Least it has the kit.

That is a nice looking car, inside and out....Especially for 92000 miles.

Once again, its the presentation that makes the difference on ebay :)

Been keeping my eye on this car & had to chime in -

I drove to Lubbock (from Dallas) to look at the car - after being told it ran perfect. When I got there and drove it, I discovered the car's turbocharger wasn't working at all - my old 5.0 stock Iroc-Z could outrun it.

As for the pictures - it doesn't look as good in person. The front nose clip was repainted - and the paint doesn't match the rest of the car and is very noticable. Rear wing was also repainted - but that came out good. Engine did look clean as did the interior - and the car was bone stock.

When I looked at it - they were asking $11,500 for it - after driving it - I walked away.

They did a great job in the way it was presented on EBay. I wish the new owner good luck.

So I'm still looking for that 'right' TTA for me. If you know of one in the Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas area, please let me know!

Thanks - and cool forum!!

auto_cran
future Turbo Trans Am Owner!

$12,300 + another $1000+ to deliver it to Michigan where the buyer lives.

I'm so glad I bought mine last week :)

So I'm still looking for that 'right' TTA for me. If you know of one in the Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas area, please let me know!

Thanks - and cool forum!!

auto_cran

Auto_cran,

A friend of mine has a hard top leather car for sale. Last time I talked to him he wanted 12K. I don't know the milage but I can hook you up with him if you would like to find out more about the car. Email me privately at few@lubrizol.com if you are interested. The car is in Houston.

Hi,
Ebay can be deceptive, while all the pertinent details are accurate. I'm pretty happy with the high mileage car I bought, didn't expect more than I got, for the most part. I'm just happy to be a member of the club, with a good runner!

Hi,
Ebay can be deceptive, while all the pertinent details are accurate. I'm pretty happy with the high mileage car I bought, didn't expect more than I got, for the most part. I'm just happy to be a member of the club, with a good runner!

Back