Think you had a bad day....?

one of the spoiled cheerleader whore bag during my HS career, did the same thing.

Dad n Mom delivered a new jetta to school wrapped it, and brought her out blind flooded. She came out and surprise, she hated it cus it wasn't a convertable mustang! Started yelling and crying and the whole 9 yards, I really felt bad for her parents.

it must be tough being her parents.. hey, they made the bed, now they gotta lay in it. if they would've beat the SH*T outta her when she was younger, she woulda been heading in the right direction by now. Ahh well, thats their punishment... See what happens when you replace a$$ whoopins with 'time outs' ?? Have fun.

it must be tough being her parents.. hey, they made the bed, now they gotta lay in it. if they would've beat the SH*T outta her when she was younger, she woulda been heading in the right direction by now. Ahh well, thats their punishment... See what happens when you replace a$$ whoopins with 'time outs' ?? Have fun.

Well said!
Tell you what .......... her dad sure seems like a nice guy.
Wonder where she learned this from ....... hmmm?

This is the type of person who can NEVER be satisfied!

and she wont be either. never. i mean.. youre a dam kid, and for practically nothing, you just woke up to a brand new cherry red convertible..
I mean holy **** man. what do you want em to do for you next? chauffeur your little a.ss around in it too? Hold the doors open for you?
Good god. I'd be like "What?? You dont want this?! Ok then, I'll take it back, see if you can do better. Whats that? You only make 4.50 an hour?? Oh well, ya shoulda took that new convertible when ya had the chance. Have fun with that 110,000 mile '92 sundance junior... "

and she wont be either. never. i mean.. youre a dam kid, and for practically nothing, you just woke up to a brand new cherry red convertible..
I mean holy **** man. what do you want em to do for you next? chauffeur your little a.ss around in it too? Hold the doors open for you?
Good god. I'd be like "What?? You dont want this?! Ok then, I'll take it back, see if you can do better. Whats that? You only make 4.50 an hour?? Oh well, ya shoulda took that new convertible when ya had the chance. Have fun with that 110,000 mile '92 sundance junior... "

All she wanted was blue for gawd's sake. Was that too much to ask? Don't her parents listen to what she wants? Her needs?

I'm kidding of course. I saw that on another board and it turns out it's actually a commercial for a car dealer. They advertise a 5-day return policy. Still, I'm sure there are families like that out there.

Jim

then id do her. lol. cuz of course you know, most families these days are conglomerations of other past relationships. so the brother is actually not related to the sister.. yeeaaaa. get a little 'cruel intentions' goin on in here lol.

........ I saw that on another board and it turns out it's actually a commercial for a car dealer. They advertise a 5-day return policy. Still, I'm sure there are families like that out there.

Yeah, I bet it is closer to reality with today's "angry youth" then we would like to admit ....... some parents burry their head in the sand.
It probably was a real event and the dealership decided to make a commercial from it. Who knows ............

When I was in high school a local mechanic (did a lot of race car work) restored a 1969 Chevelle SS and gave it to his twin daughters for their fifteenth birthday. They wouldn't drive it for sh!t. He bought them and 86 Cutlass to make them happy and sold the Chevelle. Every guy in the county was jealous and wished their fathers would have done something like that for them.

Nothing like ungrateful spoiled b!tches...makes me appreciate my wife and daughter.

a 69 chevelle for your birthday... wow. must be nice..
and that super sweet 16th birthday, makes me vomit. twice. Im not sure their parents know the true injustice theyre doing to their kids by spoiling them when theyre young. oh well. none of that matters.. i just need to get my butt back to iraq, and make this money. i got a house and a beautiful buick to support...