You can type here any text you want

Thinking of trading the big block buick a speedy v-6

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

76Riv455

HI,

I do not own a turbo buick, but I love the look and the power that is packed into the 3.8 V6. I currently own a 76 Buick Riviera with the 455 V8 in it, don't get me wrong the Riv is nice and all but I can't afford it still being in high school. I'm 17 and the 455 drinks too much gas. I got the car from my uncle a few months ago and started to make her clean again and seeing as I promised my uncle I would make her beautiful again I will finish what I started. I rebuilt the carb and switched the single to a dual exhaust and the next job is paint, right now it is getting the crome removed and the body filler replaced. But in two or three months I may sell the riv after the paint is complete, and want to make a trade or partial trade for a 85-87 Regal turbo. I may even just sell the riv then buy a turbo cash. If there is anyone in the northwest, I live outside of Seattle, with a 85-87 Regal turbo daily driver in decent condiction let me know, I don't car about miles or paint on the car it just needs to be a decent runner for cheap. Let me know thanks Jamal

Welcome!

If you want easier high performance build-up capability and aftermarket parts availability, search only for an 86 or 87 Turbo Buick. The Grand National will be the most expensive while the 86 T-Type or 87 Turbo-T or even a Limited Regal with the Turbo are the best values. There's really no difference performance wise of an 86 from an 87 so keep your options open.

Geno regularly gets hold of a cheap one and fixes them up real nice. I think he might still have one available right now! You can email him or send him a privite message. He's the moderator of this great Pacific NW region.

Back