You can type here any text you want

Thinking of wilwood 140-11009dr setup or ssbc

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
Thinking of upgrading to the wilwood or ssbc front disc brake upgrade for street and strip use. Any opinions out there? Is this going overboard or is it a welcome upgrade for the guy that will drive his car fairly aggressive and strip race the car at events occasionally?

Having your vehicle stop when you apply the brakes is never a bad thing. How much bigger are the rotors? Dual piston calipers? Will these fit with the wheels you plan to run?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

i went with ls1 oem brakes, got the braket and hubs from flynbye everything else from the yard. less than 400 bucks in parts, 12 inch rotors IIRC . night and day!!! thats probably 1000 bucks off any name brand aftermarket kit. have 17 inch wheels, but the camaros have 16s from factory, they may fit.

I have the 12" Wilwood kit, works fanstastic, I wish I would've gone with the 6 piston calipers, but the 4 pistons work great. It's very nice knowing the car will stop, has a better pedal than my C5. Had thought about the LS brakes by using flynbye, but seems a lot of people haven't had good things to say about his customer service. When I can afford it, I'm going to put Wilwood discs on the back as well

Back