This doesnt look good.......

87gninpa

I was just under my car today doing a routine grease-up of the suspension when i noticed something that didnt look good at all. it seems that the 10" long(est) rod that connects to the lower control(sorry, i dont know what its called) has come off of the control arm!!! i havent noticed a differecne in the ride but i just want to know what i can do to fix this. im not even sure how to go about it. if anyone has evena clue of what im tlaing about, please help!!! also, is it safe to drive?> its my only form of transportation right now

If it's a vertical bolt with bushings/washers sandwiched at the top & bottom, it's just a swaybar link. No biggie, car just won't corner as well as it could. A $5-10 part at pretty much any parts store. Can't imagine what else it could possibly be if you have been driving it unnoticed. HTH

Yea, thats what it looks like. When i buy the part, will it come with the bushings, or do i have to buy those seperate?

Bushings should come with it.

I had one of mine break on me once and it doesn't take but 10 minutes to change.

Originally posted by 87gninpa
Yea, thats what it looks like. When i buy the part, will it come with the bushings, or do i have to buy those seperate?