You can type here any text you want

this front sway bar.. :(

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

OK, I have here, what I was told was a 1 & 3/8ths front sway bar....but was lookin at it, and at the bushings i have here, that have "1 3/8" stamped on em. But when I fit them around the bar, they seem too small for it, leading me to believe that i actually have, instead of a 35mm (which is 1&3/8ths in metric) bar, a 36mm bar instead. So, where does one find the right bushings for this bar at? Energy suspension says this is their thickest bushing..Was this an old TTA bar?

You got a 36mm F body hollow bar. You can buy the bushings from Kirban for about $22. I bet you want used cheap ones don't you? If so let me know, I can send you a set of used GM bushings cheap.

actually, this question was just for knowledge. I'm actually going stock up front. Was wondering, in the past, if all those people ive seen, buy these bars, were using stock brackets or not.

As far as the 'cheap used ones' for the front bar, yes. I actually want the front to be as stock and as not stiff as possible. :) The way I see it. An old used setup, is the best way for that. It's the cheapest, stockest, and semi softest set up around.

I use the stock brackets with the 34mm and 36mm bars if that answers your question. I Just swap out the bushings and keep the stock brackets.

Back