You can type here any text you want

This is for BlackShoebox

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FabMiami

The two shops are: Economy Auto or Harpers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between these two, go to Economy Auto, he will take care of you, and is an honest individual unlike harper, who could f$#% up a perfectly working bicycle.

Or you could also use Freddy, who's shop is called Turbo Tech.(not sure on that)

After reading your post here I just had to come in and put my word of what you said. It pissed me off so much to what you said here about Harper, I listened to "guys" like you saying Not to go to Harper's because of this and that, so I listened and went to Freddy, well after spending thousands of dollars with him my car barely got to my house, it started knocking and smoking badly, I went back to Freddy and he basicaly told me and my girlfriend to F Off......so my car sat for a while till I started talking to different people at the Tower Shops one night, I talk to a guy name Brad and his brother and he told me that he had a motor done by Harper in his car for years and never had a problem and was happy and for me not to listen to these guys that just talk S,,t about him. So I decided to take my car with the blown engine to Harper's and got a New engine built by him and today I am Happy as hell and glad I made that move, the car runs strong and great and he charged me Half of what I paid Freddy in Labor. My brothers car was running very bad and no one could fix or figure it out so he took his car to Harpers and two days later it was running great....the charge for this was "0" so I don't see where he his ripping anyone off. I will bet you $1000 to $1 that you never brought your car to his shop nor he ever worked on it. I will also bet that you don't even know what he looks like. I have since talked to about 10 of his customers that he built motors for and they are Very Happy and satisfied, so my advice to anyone here is go to the customers and ask how they are and if they are satisfied and not to listen to "guys" like you. Grow up and get a life, sounds to me that you are just a jealous A... I sure learnt my lesson so keep your stuip remarks to yourself if you can't say nothing nice, your nothing but a troublemaker and it will get back to you some day. If I was Harper I would sue you for slander, hope it happens to you some day.

FabMiami , You have a right to your opinion as blackshoebox does.
But TB.com does not allow member bashing here.
I will leave this thread here for now , but I will edit some of your comments. I hope you enjoy TB.com , just please follow the rules.
Remember if you two need to use foul language while talking to eachother then do it via email not here.

Thank you
Jesse

THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING

(Users Browsing this Forum: blackshoebox, FabMiami) :eek: :cool: :mad: :o :( ;) :p :D :)

Originally posted by FabMiami
The two shops are: Economy Auto or Harpers?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After reading your post here I just had to come in and put my word of what you said. It pissed me off so much to what you said here about Harper, I listened to "guys" like you saying Not to go to Harper's because of this and that, so I listened and went to Freddy, well after spending thousands of dollars with him my car barely got to my house, it started knocking and smoking badly, I went back to Freddy and he basicaly told me and my girlfriend to F Off......so my car sat for a while till I started talking to different people at the Tower Shops one night, I talk to a guy name Brad and his brother and he told me that he had a motor done by Harper in his car for years and never had a problem and was happy and for me not to listen to these guys that just talk S,,t about him. So I decided to take my car with the blown engine to Harper's and got a New engine built by him and today I am Happy as hell and glad I made that move, the car runs strong and great and he charged me Half of what I paid Freddy in Labor. My brothers car was running very bad and no one could fix or figure it out so he took his car to Harpers and two days later it was running great....the charge for this was "0" so I don't see where he his ripping anyone off. I will bet you $1000 to $1 that you never brought your car to his shop nor he ever worked on it. I will also bet that you don't even know what he looks like. I have since talked to about 10 of his customers that he built motors for and they are Very Happy and satisfied, so my advice to anyone here is go to the customers and ask how they are and if they are satisfied and not to listen to "guys" like you. Grow up and get a life, sounds to me that you are just a jealous A... I sure learnt my lesson so keep your stuip remarks to yourself if you can't say nothing nice, your nothing but a troublemaker and it will get back to you some day. If I was Harper I would sue you for slander, hope it happens to you some day.

:rolleyes: ....

...If you have a problem with me or Freddy, we are both ready to talk about this in person, you and rick can meet myself and freddy at freddies shop or Tower shops on friday. Ofcourse, I heard a totally different story, basically you did not know what you were doing and gernated the motor because you had no fuel pressure and were trying to fit the bill for your mess up on freddy. I know exactly what harper looks like, and had bad dealings with him probably before you ever owned a buick(1992), I won't go into details, as this is not the place, but you have no clue. And on top of that you have a lot of nerve to come on here and call me a troublemaker and tell me get a life, like I said, come out, and say that to my face in person, its easy to be a keyboard cowboy. Besides you have never met me, or even know who I am, so to create an opinion on simply what is said about Rick on here, who many people have tried to sue, and have problems with besides myself is foolish to say the least.

And as for this comment:
If I was Harper I would sue you for slander, hope it happens to you some day

Let him try, legally he has no right, as previously stated everyone has a right to freedom of speech. But I'm guessing you lack the brain compacity to comprehend this.;)

Again email me, or private message me, so we can arrange to meet. This has no place on this board, if you have problem with myself or freddy, who I have spoke to about this, we can take care of it in person, and hash it out like men. Tell you're friend Rick to come along, and bring the great running car of yours.

Jesse, please check you PM's.

Again email me, or private message me, so we can arrange to meet. This has no place on this board, if you have problem with myself or freddy, who I have spoke to about this, we can take care of it in person, and hash it out like men.

Now that you two have stated your thoughts and opinions we can close this.
I hope you guys can work this out. :)

Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back