You can type here any text you want

This is going to sound dumb, but...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sinful6

Aspiring Guru
How do I get to the rear speakers? I hear no sound coming from them, and i dont see them anywhere... Are they behind the upper back seat? Or the carpet piece the 3rd brake light sits on?

Here's the deal:

OK, I have CS2 with a CD player in the dash(looks stock). My stereo(if thats what you want to call it, more like mono radio) sucks. period. I have no music coming from the back, and I don't think the dash speakers work(maybe a little) the only real sound I hear comes from the driver side, and passenger side door panels at the bottom. it is VERY flat. with little to no bass(had to turn it down because door panel speaker on PS rattles with too much bass). I am not a stereo guy(as you can tell :) ) All I want to know is how to get it back to stock or near stock sounding. I don't think the back speakers are hooked up, or hooked up right.

Your rear speakers (if they are there) are under the package tray behind the rear seats. They are accessed from the trunk. Just get in the trunk and look up under the package tray just behind the rear seat. You'll either see two speakers, one on each side, or no speakers. If there are no speakers, you'll see the 4 x 10 cutouts where the speakers were mounted. Hope this helps,

Well, I crawled back there, and there are wires running to speakers that aren't there. :( The guy that owned it before me has a stereo in there, and must not have put it back together right when he sold it.

Back