You can type here any text you want

this stang got stung

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

Today me and my 4 year old, g-body loving boy Timmy,who wants a grand national, a monte carlo ss, and an el camino with a gn engine like mine, were rolling out of his grandmothers house. We pull out onto Prarie and catch a light right next to a 02-04 mustang gt, w/ a saleen roll bar, and a nice exhause, body kit etc. He's with a buddy, and got the top down looking cool, so I tell em', you want to run that stang stang?, his buddy laughs, and says, stant stang huh? Then i'm like nah, never mind man, the driver hears me, i say, I only got a v6 anyways
he's like, yeah, but it has a turbo, I guess he heard me pull out on the street.
so i'm like f*** it then. he rev's it since he got a manual tranny, and the light turns, and he drops the clutch hard. I didnt even put the d5 stock converter to use, i just floor'd it. I still cant believe the way i pull out on his a$$ and every time he shifts, he lost a foot or two. I only bring it up to about 60 then let off, i know i whipp'd the pony, so i dont need a speeding ticket on top of that. we pull up the the next main light. they dont even look at me any more, it turns, and he takes off again. i just ease into it, and pull up side of him and floor it, once again, i'm off. He must have been embarrassed to see little Timmy looking at them as I go by from his booster seat!!!!! :eek:

I bet he doesn't tell anyone he lost to a car with a 4 year old strapped in a baby seat..I know I wouldn't...then again I don't drive a Ford.. :p

Good kill.

Yeah

especially if he knew my son was the one who wanted me to race him, my sons gonna be a real car fan, i hope..... :cool: ask nailheadpoweredgs, he knows Timmy :D

thats too funny... :) it reminds me of my run about a month ago with my wife in the front seat ,my 8 year old boy in the back and my 4 year old girl next to him..a saleen passed me hard,but unfortunately, for him, the light turned red up ahead :biggrin:..well with the wife saying...dont even think about it and the kids yelling race him daddy, i had to do it....opened the cut-out,spooled up to about 5psi and hit it..if i didnt have tinted windows he would have seen both my kids with there heads tweeked looking out the REAR window at him smiling ;) ...good kill for you...living in sarasota florida there is alot of sports cars here and everytime i take my car out, im racing someone...usually always without the kids,but this stang was just begging for road kill...i think im going to carry a camcorder with me on the weekends because its like duck hunting out here with those stangs...(just wondering what the laws are about street racing in other states?)they passed a law here where they take you to jail and impound you car...maybe even worse from what other people say...

Nice kill

Just make sure your young grasshopper stays in the Buick family, kids these days love to do the opposite of what we try to teach them. Jr. in a Ford would be very disappointing.

Brer Rabbit said:
Just make sure your young grasshopper stays in the Buick family, kids these days love to do the opposite of what we try to teach them. Jr. in a Ford would be very disappointing.
brer arent you a cop?if so whats the laws there about street racing...just wondering

Laws

in california I think if your going past a certain speed, or just racing period, they want to take your car, fine you, then take you with the car and crush it :eek: thats why I dont let it rip all the way, just half way :rolleyes:
and yes, Jr. in a ford would be devistating for me, but remember, he's in the hybrid chevy buick family, but as long as it is a gm, its ok with me. :D

hhmm donth tink i would ever race with a child in the car dont even like doing it with friends in the car ?

Hmm

well like I said, I didnt do no 100 down a two lane road, plus my son started it, just giving him a taste of whats to come in his future, boys will be boys! :wink:
at least he has a father unlike most children with 23 year old dads :eek:
but thanks for the concern, and as for me going to the crusher, I guess I should have worded that right hyh :D

also,

85 TR said:
hhmm donth tink i would ever race with a child in the car dont even like doing it with friends in the car ?
if you want to get on me about the kid in the car, what about TOMMYNOS! he had his whole family with him :D :eek: thats a happy family there, trust me...

TURBOELKY said:
if you want to get on me about the kid in the car, what about TOMMYNOS! he had his whole family with him :D :eek: thats a happy family there, trust me...
;) very tight indeed...dont let him get to you,as soon as he has a family he will see how it is...things like a quick("safe") race with the kids in the car may not be the smartest thing,but at least we are supporting our kids and im sure your boy is very content where he is(next to his dad)..not every kid can be that lucky...now back to the subject of matter....GOOD KILL :D

Yeah

damn bust-stang!, i cant wait to get some more under the belt, but i'm limited to driving my car on sundays only, due to too much hours at work :confused: thanks for the support, well appreciated :cool:

Drag racing breakdown.

Never wrote a drag racing ticket however if caught, in Chicago and surrounding suburbs your lookin at 2 possibilities:
1. Just the ticket which carries I think a possible $500.00 fine and a 12 month suspension if convicted meaning u better have an attorney just to make sure he pleads out the charge. or
2. Physical arrest where the Officer would have to articulate in the narrative portion of his arrest report detailing the drivers actions and how they were "reckless" to himself and others.(the power of the pen :eek: ) The car would also be towed as arrestees property for about $150.00, or might even be impouded and thats now running around $800.00(In Chicago).
Usually the suburbs would just write the tickets since there sole purpose is to generate revenue. The I think town wont get as much if there is a physical arrest. Remember this also guys, U can still be ticketed for drag racing even if one of the cars was never caught. However it will make it easier for a decent traffic attorney to work his magic and get u out of a bad situation.

hey

you broke down the ticket prices in Chicago, and laws, but what about kicking some rustang a$#! :D
just kidding, good information for people in that area, I think Los Angeles is a little more strict, not sure, but you all know it is how you present yourself to the officer, if your a dick, yeah he's gonna get on you, but if you show some respect for authority, and admit your guilty, it is usually the better thing to do. I have personally been caught racing, but the sheriffs let me off, i almost pooped my pants though! :eek:
Hey Brer Rabbit, are you a cop? my chick is in the hiring process for assistant arresting sheriff, that should give me some pull in the department when she is hired! :rolleyes:

Yes I am, and yes U should get a lil consideration if ur better half is the police. Just remember not to try to use it if U have done some really bad SH*T. Ive had junkies with a parent who is the police try to get a break when caught buying heroin!!! Not a good time to mention that. Knock ur self out on traffic matters though. I always let family members slide on traffic.

yeah

no not to worry, I have a flawless record, dont do drugs, dont even hang out with old buddies any more just to stay away from trouble, been there done that, never in trouble by the law, and I plan to stay that way! :wink: and I think junkies are weak minded loosers who need to clean up their act, and get a job so we dont have to worry about the idiots stealing our cars we pour our whole life styles into. take it easy brer. :cool:

Back