this ta-49 woke the buzilla up...

peterkin

..it isn't rocket science
i'm only running 16 lbs of boost, but i have to be careful murging into traffic now because the car might break the tires....it's great...i can't wait to take this thing to the track to see where i am now with some good gas....i think i'm going to run my tank down this week and get some gas and start tuning it for the track....just thought i would share that with you guys...

cool good to here your luck is changing around..

wish mine would switch for the better. im thinking it will before long so enjoy your goodluck it dosent ever seem to last very long

i hope so man, i've been reading about your misfortune....hope to see you at vmp sometime..

oh i will be back just gotta get the $up to order me a te-45 then im going back to the track and finally get a pass...and believe me it will be set on kill..:D

i want atleast one good pass on the car before i take it apart to go back to hot air and put motor in the el. then the el can stay in race trim all the time and i wont have to worry about tunning for street. and if it breaks it can sit and not bother me like when my ttpe is down.

Heheheh...You'll love the 45 Red. Just to give you an idea what it does.....My 87 ran an 8.57 @ 90 in the 1/8th with 16#, radial tires, pump gas, and a waaaayyyy too tight convertor. The 60ft was horrible because of the convertor (2.47 60ft and only 1-2# boost) but once it spooled....:eek: :D So it'll definitely be worth your money.

thanks mike. hopefully you'll have something together in the future to race so we can actually go to the track and not just watch.

Don't you worry GP, I've got several toys in the works! A super light hot air car sporting LT headers, 50's, 4" exhaust, and all the other goodies; an '87 w/BIG EVERYTHING, & lots of glass & carbon fiber; lastly the '83 Cutlass with the SBC I got for FFFRRRREEEEEEEEE this past Saturday!! It's kicking down South.