THM 200-4R Application Chart

Could someone make this a sticky on the TB site?
THM 200-4R Information

In case that doesn't happen, I just saved the web page to my hard drive. To do that for yourself, while the page is loaded in Internet Explorer, go to "file", then "save as". Under "save as type" I selected "web page complete". It saves the page and the links to your hard drive.

In case that doesn't happen, I just saved the web page to my hard drive. To do that for yourself, while the page is loaded in Internet Explorer, go to "file", then "save as". Under "save as type" I selected "web page complete". It saves the page and the links to your hard drive.

I tried that but it just save the link in My Documents. When I click on, it opens browser and goes to the page. Didn't save to HD.

Check your browser url window. When I click on my saved link, I get: "K:\Other\200-4R Transmission Information Web Page\THM 200-4R Information.htm" (which is the path to the local drive and folder where it is saved) as opposed to "http://members.aol.com/powerrslid/thm2004r.html" when using the web.

The page looks the same, but it is stored on your pc.

Check your browser url window. When I click on my saved link, I get: "K:\Other\200-4R Transmission Information Web Page\THM 200-4R Information.htm" (which is the path to the local drive and folder where it is saved) as opposed to "http://members.aol.com/powerrslid/thm2004r.html" when using the web.

The page looks the same, but it is stored on your pc.

But should it need the Modem hooked up to bring that page up?
I unhooked it & the page wont come up? I'm not to swift on the computer. Just figured it should since it's supposed to be on Hard Drive.
This is how it comes up with modem connected.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\THM 200-4R Information

But should it need the Modem hooked up to bring that page up?
I unhooked it & the page wont come up? I'm not to swift on the computer. Just figured it should since it's supposed to be on Hard Drive.
This is how it comes up with modem connected.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\THM 200-4R Information

That looks about right.

Well, I had to try it myself since I have an "always on" internet connection. I put the files on my laptop and disconnected it from the internet. I DO get the page including the chart. I do not get the advertising banner at the top. And, of course, I can't click on any of the web page links at the bottom - those won't work unless connected to the web.

What message do you get when not connected?

Weird, It works now. But it took about 1-1/2 minutes before it appeared. Guess I didn't wait long enough. Thanks for the help.