You can type here any text you want

Throttle Stop Screw

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MCH86GN

Ok, I finally got my car running and idling ok. I managed to ruin(strip) my throttle stop screw. For now I will not bother it because I won't fix what isn't broken, but it I have to adjust it in the future. Does anyone know where I could pick one up or what a suitable replacement might be. I'm pretty sure sooner or later I will need to adjust it again and at that point I would rather just replace it.

Thanks,
Charles

Throttle stop screw?

If you're refering to the screw that when adjusted moves the throttle body blade, that's the IAC adjuster. The IAC values should be in the 20-30 range at hot idle.

Throttle stop screw?

If you're refering to the screw that when adjusted moves the throttle body blade, that's the IAC adjuster. The IAC values should be in the 20-30 range at hot idle.

I just need to find a new or used screw, just in case I have adjust it in the future I will have to tap the stripped one and replace it with a good one. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

hello people; This summer I had the same request with no responces.
IBBY

hello people; In my case I wanted a real deal stock screw and still would like one. If anyone finds a place to get them please post.
IBBY

Back