You can type here any text you want

THS/TSM Motor and Trans By Extreme Automatics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
I have decided to sell the drivetrain out of my ths project to help fund my stage 2 project.The motor and trans both were built by Lonnie at extreme automatics alittle over a year ago. I have only had the motor and trans running for alittle over a month and in that time have put 1690 miles and 9 11.20- 11.60 passes on it with a te-60 turbo w/ 20* timming, letting it shift on its own at 5200 rpm.This is a easy bottom 10/ high 9 second combo with the right turbo and tune.Motor and trans are still in the car and car be heard and driven. Here is what you get with this sale.
109 block w/ cat girdle
10/10 eagle crank
k1 rods
.020 probe forged pistons
218/224 comp hyd roller cam
ported iron heads with stock size valves(ferra I believe), and T&D rockers
ported intake w/ adjustable regulator, stock throttle body and doghouse
Trans is a stage 2 w/ billet drum and Art Carr non lockup converter 3300-3400 stall

With this sale you do not get any accesories or brackets, injectors, motor mounts, trans mount, exhaust manifolds, turbo, turbo drain or trans mount. Basiclly you get a long block with intake and the trans. I am asking $6800.00 for what is listed with out the wait of builders or machine shops. Thanks Tom Robison

what would you take for the trans with out converter. and it shipping an option

eric

I have had alot of interest in the motor, so here is the price. 5500.00 plus shipping. tom

Come on, nobody needs a trans or shortblock. This has got to go. Decided againt the stage2 motor. The wife wnats some new bolt ons for me to play with.

Price drop
4500.00 for the long block
3700.00 for the shortblock
1500.00 for trans and converter

plus the ride.

Back