TIAL wasta gates

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
is there any one using the tial wasta gates. if so what size are they using on a twin turbo motor. thanks for the help.

What size turbos are you using? We also carry the Tial, there are a few sizes available depending on HP output.

You could use a pair of Tial 38mm and would have lots of room to grow. Check ebay for tial wastegate. Normally around 200.00 each.

i got the 48mm one....havn't see it work yet tho so sorrie i can't say. But trust me, tial is the shizzle. I beleive Turbo MAG, said it best when there new models came out. "These waste gates are so good, we say you buy 2. One for the car and one to hang on the wall!"

Originally posted by indysand
You could use a pair of Tial 38mm and would have lots of room to grow. Check ebay for tial wastegate. Normally around 200.00 each.

Why not buy from a Buick vendor, and keep them in business. Afterall, they are here to help you out with your Buick. Why not help them back?

Look on Honda-tech.com they sell those by the boat loads at the cheapest prices out there. I don't mind supporting Buick vendors, but if there prices are more then I see them advertised for elsewhere, then I am the first pirority. i refuse to shell out more lute for the same product. But thats just me.:)

Originally posted by ttypewhite
Look on Honda-tech.com they sell those by the boat loads at the cheapest prices out there. I don't mind supporting Buick vendors, but if there prices are more then I see them advertised for elsewhere, then I am the first pirority. i refuse to shell out more lute for the same product. But thats just me.:)

Look at it this way. You are not just paying for the product, you are paying to keep the vendor in business. If not for the vendor, who has to pay bills, we would not have any parts for the Buicks. Imagine if we had to have all of the Honda guys making Buick parts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

That comment makes no sense. As a consumer its all about the Bengermans. Nobody is paying my bills but me. And if a Buick vendor goes outta business because of a wastegate, it wasn't a good business in the first place. Not every part on my car has to be from a Buick vendor, but I don't think my cam, heads, intake, Felpro, intercooler, adjustable fuel pressure reg and much more (low 10sec car) could be bought from a Honda vendor:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Taffy
Look at it this way. You are not just paying for the product, you are paying to keep the vendor in business. If not for the vendor, who has to pay bills, we would not have any parts for the Buicks. Imagine if we had to have all of the Honda guys making Buick parts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I dont pay more just to keep a vendor in business. Thats bad business on your part if you do. If someone else can sell at 20.00 less, why dont these vendors give the same deeal to the board members they want to buy from them? Whenever i need a part, I research prices. I weigh the facts, price, do I pay shipping? pay tax(tis one is why I buy 95% of my parts out of state). I dont worry about customer service much.

money talks and bull**** walks....if people price match its no big deal. many of the buick vendors i have dealt with have been great and they will price match, just tell them where to look. but one vendor in particular i absolutely hate

Originally posted by shark tank
money talks and bull**** walks....if people price match its no big deal. many of the buick vendors i have dealt with have been great and they will price match, just tell them where to look. but one vendor in particular i absolutely hate
I think it's fine if they price match, but I'm not going to do their job for them. I own my own business, and it's my responsibility to know what my competitors charge, not my customers job to tell me.