You can type here any text you want

Tim Lynch Outlaw 10.5 record setting pass 6.86 @209mph at Etown.. *Video*

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry, My bad!Didn't see how old the thread was!What is he running now?

HOLY old thread Batman!:eek: LOL This car is a LOT faster now and GNbrett I also liked how this car looked all black without the green/blue graphics on the front clip.

Lol..... I know its old and I too like the all black (was being a wiseazz):biggrin:. The green/blue does make him stand out tho. Kinda like cotton. Dont like the orange but u know who it is when he lines up. I agree, black looked better.

Ok, let me get this straight,Tim had a recent 6.54, and kenny D. had a 6.8 how long ago?That was also in a Buick skyhawk or skylark?Is there anyone running the buick v6 in a regal that will come close to Tim?Thanks,
ED

Ok, let me get this straight,Tim had a recent 6.54, and kenny D. had a 6.8 how long ago?That was also in a Buick skyhawk or skylark?Is there anyone running the buick v6 in a regal that will come close to Tim?Thanks,
ED

Kenny's car was 600-700lbs lighter and had 12 more inches of tire on the ground. Take the weight out and add the larger rubber and Lynch would run high 5s (Borat Voice).

Ok, and Tim has a V8, and kenny has a V6! I'm sure there is a HP difference as well!

Back