You can type here any text you want

Time for me to build a faster car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Well after collecting parts for years ive started my money pit project:rolleyes: Wish me luck and hope i dont get a divorce over it LOL:D Ive got alot of stage 2 parts ive been collecting for years(Titium rods,Billet crank,S2 heads,Hogans intake,J&E pistons,Stefs pan,Single stage external oil pump,4.00 bore 151 block with no repairs...If i break the V6 im going to a V8 and make it a full tube chassis..
Right now it going to be a 25.5 car and have stock frame rails from the fire wall forward.This is Lens old car i bought from Idaho GN.. Ive never owned a big tire car and i cant wait to let go of the trans brake..Even though my other car has went 1.36 off the foot brake with 10.5X 28 slicks a 1.2 60ft should be FUN...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pacific-northwest-area/235589-new-project.html

Money Pit you say!!! How deep is the Barrel...:(
Don't let it kill ya.

Nice Job.
Good Luck on a Project I wish I had the Mulla for...:frown:

With that parts list, you'll be doing better than mid 8s for sure.

My goals have changed sense i decided to go with a full tube chassis ;)
Im hoping the car will weigh under 2600 Lbs with me in it and at 1300Hp it should go 7.70 ;) You never know about a project like this it might not get out of its own way until i get a handle on it:D

Back