You can type here any text you want

Time for New Shocks and Struts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DaJoker

DUMB QUESTION MEMBER
It's about time and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which brands they have used and enjoyed. Also are there any suspension bushings I should be changing also?? If you have a guestimate on how much you spent that would help too.:redface: And any suppliers that you may recommend. Thanks!!!

I have always used KYB GR-2 struts up front and KYB Gas-A-Just shocks in the rear on all my 3rd Gens and loved them. They provide a nice firm ride but not spine shatteringly stiff. I have never had one fail on me and they are reasonably priced. If you want to move up the ladder you have Bilsteins to choose from and several companies make adjustable struts including KYB under their AGX line. I am sure some of the other guys on here can testify to other brands as well.

Thanks bro...thats the pieces I was lookin at! Guess I'll be doing some internet shopping tonite!!!:cool:

Look here.. Great Service and price.

If you notice my ressurecting on old thread for this same input, it was my brain fart....I meant to post that reply to this thread....:redface:

Or were you telling me to do a search next time??? J/K I dealt with this company before with parts for my old Stang. Thanks ;)

Back