You can type here any text you want

Time set???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Turn radio off, push set. Adjust hr and min. with seek and scan.

joe-

daylight savings time is the 27th, so why are you setting it now??

are you thinking 4th deminsionally? :)

ZAK popped a head gasket FYI-

"4th...dimensionally"....WTF???
That sucks for Zak, he has now been welcomed into the PHG's Club (an elite fraternity)! How/When did he do it? Will he have it up and running for Noble? BTW, if you want me to tune your pop's car and make it fast, feel free to call me anytime!:D
PS> When can I get those chips from ya, 1 for the 50's and 1 for the stockers's?

the delta gate 7/32 hose fell off, so when he was getting onto the highway, the boost spiked to S or T on the boost gauge!

needless to say he was on pumpgas, and poof, he had no more vacuum-

FYI- zak isnt going to noble, he is going to octoberfest to drink mass quantities of alcoholic beverages! :)

as of sunday night, we pulled the motor out, took off the heads, and the cylinderwalls look great...

hopefully we will have a new cam, lifters, timing set, and HG installed and installing the motor in thursday---- but we got to tear the lower half apart tonight

my back is still out, so if you want to lend a hand getting it finished, it would be much appreciated!

chips??? what chips smartazz ??:D

LATER-

Back