You can type here any text you want

time to go play in the mud

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
it's been about 4 years since I have played in the mud. I started this project, & it's been sitting in a hole for so long the rear brakes are rusted up. but it's time to get it out & finish it. there is a warmed up 460 waiting to go into it along with a set of early 429 heads, a Jannis C6 tranny manual valve body with a reverse shift pattern, np205 transfer case, & if I can scrounge up the $$$ a blue bottle to go behind the seat.:wink: tires are 44" ground hawgs in the front & 44" boggers in the rear. about the only thing that needs done to finish it is plumb all the brake lines, set the drivetrain in, build a set of headers, & wire up the engine. about the only major parts left to buy is the GM style distributor, & the converter. hopefully I can get enough time this winter to finish it!

Attachments

• buggy1.jpg
    buggy1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 154
  • buggy3.jpg
    buggy3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 155
  • buggy2.jpg
    buggy2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 161
See what happens when you start messing with the turbo V6.... You almost forget about your other "little" projects.

Back