You can type here any text you want

Time to replace shocks what do you guys like?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF27

I have the old white KYB gas adjust's shocks now and looking for something else. Seems the consensus is go with Bilsteins!ANyone use the Edelbrocks or anything else and you are pleased with it. I have rund hi 10's with these KYB's so not really lookig for a drag shock set up!

I went with Competition Engineering adjustable shocks on all 4 corners from Summit. they are 90/10 in the front and 50/50 in the rear. Plus I have Eibachs Prokit lowering springs and my car rides perfect and handles like a dream. The shocks were around $45-$50 each if i can remember.

Jason

Do you have your front sway bar on the car? I run 90/10s without a front bar, and Monroe SensaTrac out back with the HR bar. Corners like a road race car, haha........ still bouncy on the highway though in the front with 90/10s.

Well I had new body bushings, the shocks and springs all done at the same time. I dont run a front sway bar, but before it was all over the road with body roll. But since everything has been upgraded, it handles nice and I still dont run a front sway bar. I have the factory rear one, and I will soon go to the HR Parts & Stuff rear set up.:cool:

Get the QA1 single adjustable's. You wont be dissappointed. Mods in Sig.;)
They are 12 way adjustable for the street and track use. You can fine tune it to your liking. GL

Back