You can type here any text you want

TIMEING CHAIN TROUBLES HELP PLEASe!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EZE

hears what happend i took my timeing chain off and i happen to turn the cam all sorts off directions my moter is compleaty torn down except the cam pushrods and rockers so i can see everything as far as the cam lobes and valve guids how do i put this thing back in time when i get my crank back from the shop also i seen the marks on the gears but is that the only marks and how do i know when the cams right since i turned it with out the gear on it thanks eric and where are the marks sopsed to line up with on the gears when its all back together thanks again

Use a straight edge if you have to but for GAWDS SAAAKE LURNN TO SPEELll! Or at least don't drink and post. LOL:eek::biggrin:

LOL... and also the proper use of periods and capital letters to form sentences... :p :tongue:

hears what happend i took my timeing chain off and i happen to turn the cam all sorts off directions my moter is compleaty torn down except the cam pushrods and rockers so i can see everything as far as the cam lobes and valve guids how do i put this thing back in time when i get my crank back from the shop also i seen the marks on the gears but is that the only marks and how do i know when the cams right since i turned it with out the gear on it thanks eric and where are the marks sopsed to line up with on the gears when its all back together thanks again

get someone to help you. if this has you puzzled you need someone knowledgeable to help with reassembly. lots can go wrong

Back