You can type here any text you want

Times?? Boost??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
Here we go i have my car together, and am going to need to have some tuning time yet for dialing it all in. here is my question what is your timing and boost with a similar combo, and track times, i want to know what worked best for your combo for hte best times.

1985 GN 86-87 conversion.

-TA-49, ported elbow, enlarged WG puck, ported exhaust housing.
-Ported TB, doghouse, intake, deleted EGR and internall EGR "Tower"
-Ported Heads, stainless 1.77in,1.5 ex valves
-Stainless Headers,crossover,2.5 DP with dump
-Front mounted modified stock IC with streight tubes coming out.
-Turbo Tweak Chip, "full-fuel" for Nitrous application
-Poston 110T < Probably some POS got a deal on it though
-NX wet 50HP. shot
-WB 340 hotwired
-42.5# 009s
-Art Carr l/u 3100 billet front cov.
-Brian Hoffer Built 200-r4 w/t-brake
-Nitto 275/60R15 Drag Radials brand new, maybe a 28x10.5x15 slick in the future.
-Cooling mist 2-stage alky
-3in MAF and translator, intake pipe and 9" K&N
-anyother little stuff in my sig i may have forgotten-little stuff, coolant threw TB delete stuff like that.
- Deleted heat A/C, fiberglass bumpers, aluminum fillers, no spare.

Im looking for atleast 24PSI is this a probability on no spray? Im looking for info on no nitrous. any guestimates on times works for me.

Thanks in advance, Dan

See my sig.
You should beat it if you hook, I got a 1.66 60ft on M/T DRs. My turbo is about the same as the ta49. The only weak spot I see is Your intercooler and tires. Might as well buy some slicks now and plan to spray it.
Scott

Thanks for the reply, i thought i was going to be left hanging with another thread there. I will be getting slicks for some real times. Are you using alky?

,Dan

Back