You can type here any text you want

Timing & A/F Ratio

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lorenzo

finaly made it to the track and would like a little input. I have a freshly built 231 with standard TRW forged pistons. A 218/218 hydrolic cam, fully ported heads and intake with big valves. A 70GTQ turbo with .85 exaust housing, modified fuel system with dual intank pumps and 83lbs injectors. A front mount intercooler with 3" pipeing, Terry houston down pipe with a full 3" exaust. I am useing a turbo 350 trans with a 3500 stall and I am tuneing the car with a Big Stuff 3. I am just learning the Big Stuff3.

What should my timing and A/F ratio be set at if I am running 116 octane gas with no alky.

Bs3

Thanks Cal for the information you gave me. You are a great person to talk to for tech information.

i run 27 psi and 22 degrees timing with 110 octane and a dual nozzle meth kit. Target af is 10.8-10.9. Id go to 24 degrees if i had a bottom end that could take more. Comp raito is about 8.3:1

Back