You can type here any text you want

Timing Change w/ ETCC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jpratt

WIth Eric's chips is it possible to change the timing if My car has the Electronic Touch Climate Control? If so then how do you do it?

Get on turbotweaks web site gives instructions .if not e-mail him i am sure he will help you out hes a great guy.

Looked on his site but could not find out where it shows how to do it with the Electronic Climate Control unit

drop him a e-mail he will get with you .he is a great guy .it may take a day but he will respond .i have his phone # but not sure if he wants me to give it out .but if anyone knows it will be him .hope i have helped

I've never worked with the electronic climate control, but it should still send the A/C signal to the ECM when you turn on the A/C (as long as it's charged). If the system isn't charged, you can jump out the pressure switch on the side of the accumulator.

Let me know if you can't get it working.

Regards,
Eric

Thanks for the reply Eric. I do not yet have a chip from you. I was just planning on ways to go. I will let you know something later this year.

Back