You can type here any text you want

Timing queston

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

white-t-type

Is there a place on the scanmaster that shows timing or do I need to check it with a timing light? I was also curious how I could adjust the timing? I have an extender extreme chip with 60lb injectors. What would be ideal timing for the turbo buick with methanol?

Scanmaster doesn't show timing.* You set the timing by adjusting the cam sensor to the proper setting which is a go-or-no-go arrangement.* There is a lengthy discussion that adjusting the cam sensor a click or two from the "set" position can affect the way the engine runs somewhat but those that have experienced it can't explain why.* Do a search for the cam sensor installation and you will have what you need, except......* Timing can be adjusted in your chip.* You're talking tuning now and although I have the same chip with a Gen II, I'm not qualified with tuning experience to help you, yet.* Check the full throttle website to start with and maybe some of the tuning gurus will chime in. Good luck.

Cam Sensor Only Adjust Injector Timing Not Spark Timing That Is Done In The Chip

Back