You can type here any text you want

Timing Tables using FAST

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Z-OwNer

Is there a way to set the KPA to increments of 5? Im using the Dos version. Also I plan on just putting the stock timing table in and reducing the numbers by 2 because I have a slightly higher compression and the gas where I live is crap. This sound about right or should I go a different route? Thanks in advance.

Also is there a way to save the log files so I can go back in and see what they are doing? Maybe then I can log some stuff and upload them and have someone take a look at it, maybe they'd be able to point me in the right direction.

Originally posted by Z-OwNer
Also is there a way to save the log files so I can go back in and see what they are doing? Maybe then I can log some stuff and upload them and have someone take a look at it, maybe they'd be able to point me in the right direction.
I have windows version but certainly you can Log.

I'm afraid that I do not think you can reset the KPA increment. There are so many rows and columns available and thats it. That being said, I'm not an expert.

If you want to save a log that you just made push the S key on the keyboard. It will ask you to name it then save it. To open that log after you've saved it, go back to the datalog screen and press the L key. It will allow you to open any previously saved log. Hope this helps!

PS - If you do not know how to datalog open the dashboard screen. Press the pageup/pagedown keys to scroll through the dashboards that are available. Make sure you pick the one that logs the sensors that you want. In DOS mode it will only allow you to log 8 sensors. After you have chosen which dash you would like to log press the F8 key (which is the shortcut key to datalog screen) or go back to the main menu and arrow to the datalog screen. When you are ready to log press the space bar and have some fun! Good luck!

Thanks guys for the info. Is there any way to take a screenshot of the spark timing section. I want to post the numbers I have in my table so maybe someone can tell me where I'm messed up. Or Maybe I could just send my file to someone and they can look at it.

Back