You can type here any text you want

Control Arm Bolts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mrandig

I'm looking to replace all my control arm hardware, since I'm replacing all of my suspension and steering components. I'd prefer to use stock OEM or Repop replacements, but I'm not finding much online.

I know there some aftermarket options (e.g., UMI), but that's not what I'm looking for.

Any suggestions on where to find a complete set?

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to replace all my control arm hardware, since I'm replacing all of my suspension and steering components. I'd prefer to use stock OEM or Repop replacements, but I'm not finding much online.

I know there some aftermarket options (e.g., UMI), but that's not what I'm looking for.

Any suggestions on where to find a complete set?

Thanks in advance.
You looking for new?

Front? Rear? Both?

You looking for new?

Front? Rear? Both?
The car is such a dumpster fire I'm only focusing on the front right now, but I'll take a full car set if somebody sells such a thing online.

Must be new. I already put the old ones into the media blaster here in the shop, then into a tumbler, and then did black oxide coating. All of the hardware came out really nice, but they're still close to 40yrs. old.

The car is such a dumpster fire I'm only focusing on the front right now, but I'll take a full car set if somebody sells such a thing online.

Must be new. I already put the old ones into the media blaster here in the shop, then into a tumbler, and then did black oxide coating. All of the hardware came out really nice, but they're still close to 40yrs. old.
Fair enough. Mine would be used.

Good luck with your search.

Thanks Turbo T

The nuts should be silver plated, but black is what we've got to work with. The lower control arm bolts and sway bar bolts came out fine, but the shock bolts (far left edge) not so much. The upper control arm (cross shaft to frame) bolts will not turn out close to this nice. They're too far gone.

"Let's get a Darth Vader car" the 16-year-old said...

I'm probably giving this to him when it's done, so the fewer old parts to worry about the better. He has to do most of the work on it himself, however.

Image 8-12-24, 10.04.43 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Back