Tinted(smoked)Parking light covers New $17 shipped

ThatDamGoldCar

not a Buick nutt hugger
I have the tinted parking light covers that fit 81-87 Regals.These are a smoked bronze acrylic that is durable and scratch resistant.They are pre-cut and drilled and fit is excellent.You use your existing screws and the holes are countersunk for a clean look.They dont bow out and sag like others sold elsewhere for more.I have sold over 130+ sets with no complaints.$17(board members price) shipped First class mail anywhere in US.Deals on multiple sets.Paypal and Money orders.I have pics at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/81-8...egoryZ38661QQihZ007QQitemZ170037109524QQrdZ1d

I have had many requests for those.I know that Red Regal T on this board had a nice looking headlight cover avail,not sure if he still does them or if he offers the tinted.Do to the response i will probably start making them and testing the material i have to see if its quality enough for our cars.Keep ya posted,thank you...

I got a set from you off Ebay and they do fit ....... unlike the others i have tried. :cool:

Thank you for your purchase,ur car is beautiful,nice pic of my covers,i need new ones to make a new ad.

Picture123.jpg

:cool:

Thanks for the pic 2 quick.no clear headlight covers,There is a plastic L bracket that attaches to the bezel with 3m tape that holds the headlight covers on.