You can type here any text you want

Tire size?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thats some FATS now:eek:

David-I hope you get your insurance deal resolved;)

Ty

Got the insurance solved!!! So tommorow @ 6p.m. Western time i will be in my very own TTA!!! I am so pumped to get a turbo buick and in my opinion im starting with the grand daddy of turbo buicks.

I can really get 305 all the way around??? Or just back? Wouldnt that buldge out a little to much on stock rims. Im looking for good handling but i dont have enough dough to get bigger rims so i want the best size for stock?(if 305 is it then say no more). Not to mention stock TTA rims look awsome. The rims have been chromed i dont know if i like it all too much but ill stick with it for now...

David

By the way i got insurance down to $1500 a year full coverage. Thats using as many loopholes as possible...

I would think 305mm would be way too wide for an 8" rim. I thought 255mm was about the widest you could go.

I got the car and it has a 225/50/16 up front:( . Im hoping cause its lowered that the stock size wont rub on me? Any thoughts?

Back