You can type here any text you want

Tire size

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chops

What do you guys think I have the stock T wheels. 255/60 15 MT or275 /60 /15 MT I don't want a spacer and no rubbing:cool:

On stock T wheels you should be good with the 255/60's. 275's will fit under the wheel well but not sure about fitting them on a 7" wide wheel. I personally have 275/60's but are on a 8" wide wheel and dont rub with no spacer, fender lips are not rolled. Best way to find out what might fit on your car would be to find someone local to you who has what your looking for and test fit it. Lots of threads about this subject. HTH

tires

Your right am just going to get me a set of 10inch pro star rims from jegs an call it a day. A 275 will fit ith no issues on a 10 inch that's what they should really be on what back spacing will I need on a 10inch rim ? Because when I put a 275 I want to be sure there is no rub? Thanks for your input TOMMY:D

Your right am just going to get me a set of 10inch pro star rims from jegs an call it a day. A 275 will fit ith no issues on a 10 inch that's what they should really be on what back spacing will I need on a 10inch rim ? Because when I put a 275 I want to be sure there is no rub? Thanks for your input TOMMY:D

I have no idea on what bs to use on a 10"wheel, I know a 15X8 with a 3.5"bs using a 275/60/15 shouldn't have any fitment issues but every car is different.

Back