Tire Size!

Bobtempest

Staff member
Ok its time for some new tires. I want a bigger tire in the back. What is the biggest size that will fit in the back?? Will a 295/50/16 work??

Thanks
Rob (TTA#1437)
Bob's Son

LMAO!!! Thats a little more than what I would ever want. But come on guys I know this ? has come to you before..... Whats the biggest rubber that will fit in the wheel well & on the stock rim?

Thanks

I'm glad you liked that..

Biggest I've seen is the M&H racemaster 315/40/16..I believe..

Couple guys are using these on stock wheels.Phil and the Swede have them I thinks..

WOW!! But I am assuming this is with a Backspacer?? or maybe two.... The real ? is where could you buy an M&H RaceMaster??? lol I have not seen a set of those since my dad had them on his Pontiac about 2 years ago. Thanks for the help

Rob (Bob's Son)

I've been looking for the M&H for a little while now without any luck...would love to find some

Originally posted by Razor
I'm glad you liked that..

Biggest I've seen is the M&H racemaster 315/40/16..I believe..

Couple guys are using these on stock wheels.Phil and the Swede have them I thinks..

The size is 305/40/16 and they fit without no spacers at all, just throw them in there and the pedal to the metal!
Have 13psi in them without bolting them into the wheel.
Don´t have to heat them up.....when they are fresh....
And.... they are slippery when wet!

But i´m starting to look at the new M/T design now..... look´s like the M/T tire have softer rubber to play with.....

Dang...almost rite with the size.

I called M&H last year and their plant was in the process of relocating.Thats why they had dropped out of site to accomplish this.

What I did to get their phone number was to call Summit racing and ask their phone tech for the phone number since Summit use to carry M&H tires.Whalla..Thats how I know bout theyre moving.

They should be up and running now...I would guess