You can type here any text you want

Tires??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

richburke03

Ok guys can I need some help choosing tires. I want to run the stock rims on my 87 GN. I would like the tires to be slightly staggered. What is gonna be the best set up for me. The car is just a friday night driver and I really want something that is gonna hook up on the street. Please give your opinions.

Oh im not sure if they are gonna be any good but my brother says I can have a set of G60 Mickey Thompson Indy Profile SS tires for the rear. I know they are old tires but they only have 200 miles on them and they are free. If I do take these tires what should I run on the front.

Im just lookin for the best setup thats not gonna cost me 1000 bucks

I am just going to offer what I did.
I have a street driven 87 GN as well and my tires were well worn.
I switched from 235-60 on all corners to 255-60 in the rear and i think it was a 215-65 in the front.
The front tires were the same size as what they came with from the factory I was told.
It has given the car a little bit of rake, and the handling improved immensely with the new rubber.
thanks
Jim

255/60 in the rear and 235/60 in the front. Gives it a little rake that I like..

Back