You can type here any text you want

TM February group buy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mike85gn

Get Bent!
Big thanks to the following who opened their wallets to this excellent opportunity:

turbowrenchhead - just bought the V2
tjhgn85 - yes (End of Oct)
national84 - yes (End of Oct)
HOTSIX - yes (End of Oct)
Byron Jayne - yes (End of Oct)
85t-type yes (End of Oct)

Way to go guys! I just want to get a tally of who is in for next year. Maybe we should include guys who want the V3 as well as the V2, it'd be nice to get a larger group of people to step up.

This is what I have for February V2 purchases:

cool 84 - No (Next year)
mike85gn - No (Next Year)
dave84gn No (Next Year)
John84GN - No (Next Year)
TurboBuickSix - No (Next Year)
Matthew Stuart - No (Next Year)
Dr. D - No (Next Year)
Boost231 - No (Next Year)

Are you guys still in for it? Let's keep this list fresh going in to next year so we'll know where we're at with this purchase and how many Jay could be looking at.

Thanks Guys!

The new V3...I heard that you first have to have the V1...if so, to get the V3 (via V1) How much will it cost to go that route?...thanks

No no, the V1 can be converted to the V3. The V3 is a complete new design all together. You could go V3 without ever owning a V1.

I'm definitely looking for the TM V2 IC.

I'm about 90% certain I'll have the cash for next season (February-ish). I'll know for sure sometime around January.

REALLY looking forward to it. For anyone wanting to get their hotair to go faster, this is the kit to get. Sure it costs a bit, but put this thing on a stock hotair car and you're definitely going faster than a stock 86/87 car (intake flows better and the intercooler flows better -- better necks). This is what I consider a REAL mod -- a second or faster in the quarter ;)

Dave

Can you add me to the Feb. v2 purchase for next year?? Get Email me so i can give you the info

i will Surely have the Cash for the v2 by january if not sooner but i wanted to know alittle bit more about the v3 if you would be able to enlighten me.....:)

Back