To Geno, 2 SLOW and the gasketmaster

Bad as L

I finally got the truck in a reasonable state of tune and got on the Carb Connection dyno on Saturday. It made 593.7 hp and 643.5 torque. Only made two pulls cause it was going lean on top also this was at 17.5 lbs boost. The room was hot so I think that is why the boost was down. On the way home it would make a little over 19 lbs.

I know you guys were curious so here it is.
Dale

PS....I just ordered my new license plate frame :D

That should be enough TQ to haul alot of trash to the dump;) :eek: Nice Dale and i hope to see that thing fly down the track this summer:)

Im not going to line up with you at the track:eek:
I dont want to watch the tail gate of your truck get small :(
Last time i was at the track a Dodge desiel went 11.2 :eek:
Had to wait for the smoke to clear before the times could be seen:D

Gene
My truck weighs a 1000 lbs more than your car, especially with my fat ass in it :D

In all fairness to the truck.....theres a bit more left in it.

Dale,

Good going.:) Any chance you will be going to Pacific Raceways this Saturday? Looks like good weather. I plan on bringing the 87.

Hi Dennis
I have a hole list of excuses starting with the truck isn't legal yet.
I have to fit seat belts, finish installing the battery and hardware in the back and the biggest thing of all is the fuel system. If I tried to run the truck a full 1/4 mile right now I would melt it.
I have some aluminum and am building a new set of fuel rails for it , new injectors, MAF, fuel pressure regulator.....just about everything is getting changed in the fuel department.
So its going to be a little while.
Dale
PS. At the Turbo Tech dyno I was showing you guys my melted spark plug out of #4 hole......thats not the only thing that got melted. I'm going to keep tuning on it until its right and then pull the motor again.

And you made almost 600 HP with all those problems? Screw the 87, I'll need the 86 to keep up with you when your all fixed. :( And thats assuming I get the problems fixed on mine.:D

Anyway I hope you get it all sorted out soon. I'm taking the 86 to Shaun next week to take the motor out and get new valves again and check the rest of it out. Then I'll see if I can tune it right.:cool:

I still dont want any part of a car or truck you built:D
Your just setting me up to make me watch the tail gate and read your lic plate frame LOL I know how you are Hehe :D ;) I can see it now( and the truck runs 10,s with a lawn mower and trash cans in the back) Ive got a good grocery getter but you have a good truck to run to the dump with LOL

Ha ha....you guys are killin me :D

You know what its like to own a fast Buick......all you really care about it kicken the hell out of another fast Buick, its important to be the TOP Buick. Same thing with the Lightning....I would like nothing more than to take it back east and have some fun with the Big Boys.....if you know what I mean.
Dale

hey Dale;

Congrats on the nice numbers laid down. If your free, bring it up tonite (4-10) to the BM for us all to check out....... hope to see you there.