You can type here any text you want

To invest or not to invest?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MoJo JoJo

I have a '89 Buick Park Avenue sitting around doing nothing. I came up with an idea to pull the engine and place it into another body sitting the correct way and add performance parts including a turbo. Would I be wasting my time investing into this engine being that it's an '89 or dive into it full-speed ahead?

I have a '89 Buick Park Avenue sitting around doing nothing. I came up with an idea to pull the engine and place it into another body sitting the correct way and add performance parts including a turbo. Would I be wasting my time investing into this engine being that it's an '89 or dive into it full-speed ahead?

You would be wasting your time. A lot of money and work for little return. JMHO

If you were going to spend the start with a series II out of a 4th gen f body. That setup shows a lot of potential. You would have a very strong bottom end once you added in a set of pistons and will be taking advantage of the improved oiling. The only downsides besides getting it to sit in the correct place would be fabbing headers and intake plumbing. You will have a block that is way stronger than any other v6 production block when done.

Back