You can type here any text you want

Today-Rain With Possible HAIL!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tomcatturbo

Rain With Possible HAIL! :eek:

Just watching the weather channel this Morning- 22nd April and they've mentioned Thunderstorms across Central Florida with possible Large Hail!!!

Nice! ForgetAbout It!! I was so looking forward to a drive this morning out to Race Rock..............
I was going to bring the clone but with slicks and the insurance I have right now I'm going to have to keep her in the barn..." :mad: this blows... we've had great weather for weeks, months, and now today of all days it rains with possible hail. Last time i remember a good hailstorm here in Central Florida (few years ago) everyone was dodging for cover just about anywhere they could... it'll "F" up a nice paintjob/car quick!!!!

Just thought I'd let you guys know. Also, the weather info is courtesy of the Weather Channel

Let me tell you.. I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN SUCH A STORM... Just got back to Port St. Lucie.. it must of lasted 20+ miles... Scared as Sh** - 3 rounds of large hail and winds (no visability)... Big rigs and cars were just stoped on the highway.... I felt like I was driving thru Twisters.. As soon as we got past (crawling) mile marker 217 (turnpike) is was like night and day.. I thought for sure my windshield was goning to break and the car was wasted.. But it appears to be ok... I am going to get it in the garage under better light and investigate.. It must be the thicker old school steel on our cars.. Thank GOD we made it home safe, and the twins slept thur the whole thing.

Dave

F-1 said:
Let me tell you.. I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN SUCH A STORM... Just got back to Port St. Lucie.. it must of lasted 20+ miles... Scared as Sh** - 3 rounds of large hail and winds (no visability)... Big rigs and cars were just stoped on the highway.... I felt like I was driving thru Twisters.. As soon as we got past (crawling) mile marker 217 (turnpike) is was like night and day.. I thought for sure my windshield was goning to break and the car was wasted.. But it appears to be ok... I am going to get it in the garage under better light and investigate.. It must be the thicker old school steel on our cars.. Thank GOD we made it home safe, and the twins slept thur the whole thing.

Dave
:eek: :eek: :eek:

DAAAMN sounds like it was a repeat of Wilma but with hail!!! That sucks, but glad you made it home okay and hopefully the car isn't damaged..

I enjoyed meeting everybody there @ Racerock-Mike you"re a trip, we need to go out with or without the wives sometime, hopefully we"ll spend some quality time together -plan a car show to go to
FRED

Back