Tons of Buick Parts ( Some Hard to Find )

Anyone thats banned should have the slash through there NAME and Reded out its much easier to see then people wouldn't answer there old posts

He was given NUMEROUS chances....
That pretty much answered everyone's questions.
Don't mistaken what I have said above was by no means to help or side with Mike, because I don't know him from a whole in wall. If he has been banned so be it. My question was: 1) If he is "BANNED", why is he still allowed to post? and 2) If he is "BANNED", why not make it more noticeable like V6SLEEPER said, not the small Banned word below his sig. If he is not doing the right thing by the members, then before he gets over on another TB member? Well then Chuck, you should pass judgment and give him the hammer (so he's no longer able to post)!
Pic attached is what I see on my PC.

P.S., Thanks for everything you guys (TB staff) do to keep this board alive..

Mario

Attachments

• banned.jpg
    banned.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 11
Don't mistaken what I have said above was by no means to help or side with Mike, because I don't know him from a whole in wall. If he has been banned so be it. My question was: 1) If he is "BANNED", why is he still allowed to post? and 2) If he is "BANNED", why not make it more noticeable like V6SLEEPER said, not the small Banned word below his sig. If he is not doing the right thing by the members, then before he gets over on another TB member? Well then Chuck, you should pass judgment and give him the hammer (so he's no longer able to post)!
Pic attached is what I see on my PC.

P.S., Thanks for everything you guys (TB staff) do to keep this board alive..

Mario
I'm confused by what ya mean when you say "still allowed to post". Mike(at least under his old user name) hasn't been on here since October of '22.

Someone posted looking for parts from him which in turn brought the thread back to relevance. I personally have no dog in the fight. Bought parts from Mike with no issue.

I'm confused by what ya mean when you say "still allowed to post". Mike(at least under his old user name) hasn't been on here since October of '22.

Someone posted looking for parts from him which in turn brought the thread back to relevance. I personally have no dog in the fight. Bought parts from Mike with no issue.
OH, I SEE. Didn't see that. I thought it was a new post, GOTCHA! 😨🫣