You can type here any text you want

Massive Bunch of Parts & Some Rare S--T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
As most of you know I'm selling off ALL my Buick parts, Collectables & Rare stuff.
Being I can only post 10 pics. at a time. Keep scrolling down to see it all. Thanks to all you fellow Buick guys but after 31 plus years I'm getting out of the Buick game.

PIC.# 4083. Like new gas hard lines from tank to frame lines with all 3 of the factory hoses. These came of my show car at 40,000 miles. $75.
PIC.# 4084. Almost impossible to find gray vinyl strip that covers the chrome bead on the underside of your Astro roof. Out of same car. $100.
PIC.# 4089. Damn near new turbo Y hoses that I had put on my show car & have less than 2,000 miles on them.$100.
PIC.# 4056. Pic. of just some of the parts I'm selling off.
PICs.# 4020 & 4036. Excellent gray main instrument cluster surround. Have two. $75 each.
PIC.# 3547. AS new drive shaft. NO yoke or U joints. $50.
PIC.# 2300. As new GN horn cap complete. $100.
PIC.# 2891. Very good passenger side gray seat belt harness. $50
PIC.# 4088. Perfect set of vacuum hard lines. Both mounting tabs are there & good. $75
Please Note That ALL Parts Are Plus Shipping & PP. Fees.

MORE Parts Below.
Would you happen to have a column shift center console ? Thank you.

Absolutely NOT!! Mike sells a LOT of things....I've bought a TON as well from him. Never had a problem, ever!! Maybe he's a bit slower since he's been selling a bunch, but he's one of the most stand up sellers, case closed.
I agree , Mike is a stand up guy & always comes thru with great stuff . Sit tight , he will make it right!

Back