Tons of High performance parts

Still need a buyer for.

* 70mm accufab throttle body and plenum with power plate $400.00

* MSD dis 4 ignition setup with buick adapter. less than 500 miles never had a problem with it. $250

* stock exhaust manifolds welded and ported to felpro 1200 gaskets with stock crossover ps header has a 1/8" hole drilled for a egt thermocouple $150.00

* Champion port and polished big valve iron heads under 500 miles $875.00 paid 1200.00 from Cal Hartline

* T&D roller rockers 1.65 $300

* Cottons single 3 inch exhaust with race magnum muffler and I will include a 3 inch TH dump. so this is a downpipe back exhaust system $275

* stock lower intake manifold $125.00

* MSD dis 4 ignition setup with buick adapter. less than 500 miles never had a problem with it. $250

I have a few people intrested in some of this stuff but nothing for sure yet, so if your in line for something now is your time.

Cottons exhaust and TH . Put me on for this , just need to know how much you charge for shipping?

my zip is 60616.

thanks

Originally posted by 5ltretr
Cottons exhaust and TH . Put me on for this , just need to know how much you charge for shipping?

my zip is 60616.

thanks

I was just messing around on the ups website seeing what it would cost and as long as I can keep the box under 50x20x20 it will be 28.46 and it says 2 days in transit going ground anything from 30lbs to 60lbs. is the same price. so It shouldnt be a problem because the longest piece is like 46 inches. I'll send you a PM with my payment Info.

thanks
ryan

I can take pictures of anything you guys need to see.

with the MSD dis4 I will also include a new coilpack and very nice ignition module with the instructions for 290 plus shipping. the msd module has less than 500 miles on it and only a couple of track passes. never had any issues with it. I am changing my motor setup thats why all parts must go.

70mm accufab throttle body and plenum with power plate $400.00

You still have this??? If so will you take 300$ for all of it??

Do you still have both exhaust manifolds? Have they ever been welded? Are they currently cracked? I am interested.

ROCKERS? T&D

Are These Still Available?
If So Are They Complete And Will They Fit The Stock Heads?

Let Me Know Wanting To Buy.

Thanks, Steve